Friends!

We love to see our friends in Vegas!

This was a really fun trip because all of us were there!

This picture is blog tradition!! I have a picture like this
of Mike like 4 or 5 times in my blog! We are so thankful
he is willing to go to the lake with us when we come!!

Me! I put my picture first because they become
a lot less impressive when you see Trevs!

Getting ready to roll! This was our first time out for
the year!

Trev! I always miss the grab!

I just like this picture! :)

This was the first jump of the year! Ya - we are
retarded!

This is where I really start to look lame!

My Man!

Swimming at Mikes is always my kids favorite!

Luv it!

This is Kayson happy!

Kayson and Ava have sooo much fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment